21 Questions Every Couple Should Ask On Date Night
By: Omar Cook
Getting to know your partner is essential to having a great relationship, and communication should be a top priority. Sometimes just sitting down to have a simple conversation about life can be a great date idea. Whether you’re going out for a romantic dinner with your partner, or you’re staying in for some netflix and chill, here are 21 questions every couple should ask on date night!
>> RELATED: 4 Obvious Signs They're Losing Interest
Questions About You?
1. What is your ultimate goal in life?
2. What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
3. Do you have any regrets?
4. What’s one thing I don’t know about you?
5. What scares you or makes you nervous?
6. What is your most proud accomplishment?
7. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years?
>> RELATED: Can You Have A Casual Hookup Just As Friends?
Questions About Me?
1. What are 2 facts about me?
2. What do you like about me the most?
3. What’s 1 thing that you think I can do better?
4. What am I passionate about?
5. What is my favorite song/music artist/movie?
6. What is my dream job?
7. What are my biggest turn-ons? Turn-offs?
What About Us?
1. What do you enjoy about our relationship the most?
2. What is your favorite memory of us?
3. What is the biggest weakness of our relationship?
4. Where would you prefer to settle down as a couple?
5. What is the greatest strength of our relationship?
6. Where do you see us in 5 years?
7. What should we do together that we haven’t done already?